Delivered over 2 days in Dublin 8!
A course for therapists, teachers, coaches and anyone who facilitates a supportive or healing space in service of others. It is such a privilege to work in this field and while it is incredibly rewarding, burnout and exhaustion are a real concern. I have developed this course in response to requests from those of you in the caring field who would like to explore new ways of supporting yourselves while you support others. Informed by my learning over the years, topics will include:
- The difference between facilitating and fixing – putting this in practice for sustainable energy levels and a quiet mind!
- Creating and maintaining healthy boundaries from a place of kindness and respect.
- Dealing with imposter syndrome….who is that voice in your head and how can we encourage her/him to pipe down and let you enjoy what you’re doing??!!
- Navigating your environment when you are very sensitive to the emotions of others.
- Rituals for opening and closing sacred space
- Simple meditation and visualisation practices for grounding and centering.
- Techniques for recovering your ground when triggered by an interaction.
- Trust in timing.
- Remedies that help
- Restoring your energy when you feel drained – how to ‘fill your cup’.
- The importance of community – many of us work alone, without colleagues or support. This is not sustainable or healthy for us or for our clients/students.
New dates in 2022 to be confirmed
The course will be delivered in the Fumbally Stables in Dublin 8. Course material will be emailed to participants after each session.
The investment for the course is €160. A non-refundable deposit of €80 guarantees your place. The balance of payment is required at least 3 days before the course begins.
For more information, or to sign up please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Break Free from Overwhelm
An Online Course of 4 Evening Sessions
How would it be to feel more like ‘yourself’ – Steady, solid, grounded; even when life is challenging? You can’t always change your external circumstances but you can change how you respond.
“Absolutely loved the course, it was a great anchor during a stressful few weeks, and I’ve taken some really great tools away from it“
“Many thanks for an amazing course, I could honestly just keep going with this every week. It has been super helpful. “
“So since the circle last week, I’ve had no digestive issues at all. I’d been having a lot of issues for about a month prior to this. I’ve been very taken aback by the power of the group, thank you!”
“I am excited that I can control being more grounded and I am getting results. “
It is possible to free yourself from the ingrained, unhelpful patterns that contribute to feelings of anxiety and overwhelm. You can learn to identify areas where you respond to the world from a place of contraction and stress and you can begin to create the space to breathe and see possibility. This course is for you if you would like to
- experience more joy
- feel more positive and open to possibility
- feel like there’s time
- improve your focus and decision making
- sleep better
Inspired by my personal practice and 10+ years of clinical experience, this course is for anyone who would like to feel more at home in themselves, regardless of the ‘outer weather’.
You will learn and practice techniques to support yourself and stay steady and calm, especially in difficult times. This is not a generic course; it is tailored to the needs of the people who participate. I will use Kinesiology muscle testing to identify the tools that best support the members of the group; you will learn techniques to help you effect lasting positive change in your life. Each session will also offer enhanced self-awareness, deep healing, relaxation and lasting change. We will be a small group so I can pay close attention and offer maximum support. Areas of focus will include
- getting out of your way – how to break patterns of self sabotage so you’re no longer feeding anxiety, frustration and irritability
- healthy self-talk
- learning how to make decisions that support your wellbeing
- simple relaxation practices to promote better sleep and improved digestion
- nutritional support
As with all of my work, personal responsibility is key – no-one can do this for you but if you’re willing to commit to the process you will be fully supported throughout and it is my sincere wish that you will complete this course feeling more empowered and at ease in yourself than when you started.
How it works
We will come together online in a small group , exploring a different theme each week. I will use muscle testing to identify how best to work with the energy of the group. You will learn and practice simple tools that are unique to you and this particular group, at this particular time. No two sessions will be the same….ever! We will use some of the following techniques to address whatever blocks show up in a session:
- EFT (tapping),
- NLP (Neural Linguistic Programming),
- ESR (Emotional Stress Release),
- remedies to support the emotional work
- relaxation techniques
4 evening sessions that will take place on Wednesday evenings 7:00pm – 8:45pm across 4 weeks: 13 Jan, 20th Jan, 27th Jan, 3rd Feb 2021.
The course will be delivered online via zoom. Each session will be recorded and the recording will made available to participants for 2 weeks. Course material will be emailed to participants after each evening session.
The investment for the course is €190. A non-refundable deposit of €50 guarantees your place. The balance of payment is required at least 3 days before the course begins.